Suggestion [IG] Gun Rule

Redemption Roleplay is open to every suggestion
Westorz

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:32 pm

What would you like to suggest?: To remove the rule of doing a /me for taking out a gun, ONLY when the guns are visible on the body.
How would you prioritize your suggestion?[1/10]: 0/10
Details: Let's face it, if there's a rule about pulling guns with a /me everyone goes to turn on their binds and just press that nice spam line of you pulling a gun and turning the safety [OFF], just being a generic ass ghetto RPer in that way, I'd like to suggest to remove that rule for guns that are visible on your body, I'd say the same for pistols but I still haven't managed to actually see pistols on my body or katana's so keep binds for them or /me's typed.
How would this benefit the community? Getting rid of generic emotes, there's a fine line between binds and asspulling and it's a line of purple text.
John Santoro - 20

Shepherd
Senior Administrator

Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:04 pm

I vouch for the opposite, only big weapons would require RP, small weapons that can be hidden under your clothes, such as Deagles, 9mms, silenced pistols, and knives (your call) shouldn't require RP.

Hiazro
Newcomer

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 am

Inb4 everyone asspull deagles on RP fight.

I'd say no to this.

SMoto
Administrator

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:15 am

I'd say yes, but at the same time I agree with Hiazro, there would be a higher chance of RP getting ruined by asspullers.

Westorz

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:52 am

While I'd agree with that, it just takes people a press of a button and a line of purple text pops up and an asspull, sure there's an emote, but is it really needed if it's gonna be the same emote forever?
John Santoro - 20

SMoto
Administrator

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 am

Westorz wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:52 am
While I'd agree with that, it just takes people a press of a button and a line of purple text pops up and an asspull, sure there's an emote, but is it really needed if it's gonna be the same emote forever?
I'd say write the line, asspull and then begin shooting if there's a shootout or someone opened fire rather than keeping the emote.

Hiazro
Newcomer

Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Ah, like this: just /me pulls out ur guns and cocks the safety bla bla bla and start shooting in less then 1 second after picking up ur guns.

kay.

CrazyMe
Newcomer

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:26 am

There could be an alternative to this, continue the role-play for every gun you pull or even big guns strapped around your body, but using binds in order to take advantages of the role-play SHOULD be FORBIDDEN. Well obviously you can detect whether that person is using binds, due to the gap(seconds) of each sentences. All /me with regards to pulling out a gun, or even holstering or hiding a gun should always be typed, so type as fast as you can in order to get advantage from the opponent -. the faster you type it means the faster you've pulled out the gun than your enemy :).

• Information